About Weekly Path Meetings

 I'd like those of you who don't attend Path meetings to know that I have never once mentioned, nor will I ever mention, Jesus or the bible. The Path is non-theistic. We do, however, talk about the Pantheon of Patron Saints, especially my parents. Mostly what we talk about are ideas and how they apply in our daily lives. We share our experiences and learn from one another. My mother and my daughter attend almost every meeting, and both of them have shared thoughts that made me think and see them in a clearer light. I would love to see more people attend my sermons. I promise that I never get preachy and never pass judgment upon anyone. And even though I hit the Cannabis pretty hard on Sunday mornings, I am lucid and full of energy during meetings.

Cheers.

Reverend CJ Carlin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Sacrifice and the Path

Beware the False Dichotomy

Path Doctrine on the Seven Deadly Sins