The Minister Goes on Sabbatical

 Hello, my friends. 

Starting this week, I will be on a six-week sabbatical for medical reasons. I may still post the occasional thought, but there will not be a weekly sermon. 

If you like my sermons, you may like my books. For those of you who want to support me through a rather challenging time in my life, just buy one of my books and then leave a glowing review. My two fiction books are Perspectives and Reflections, two collections of very different short stories. They have proven popular so far. My nonfiction works are The Book of the Path, about the religion I basically wrote myself, & 40 Years in the Desert, which is a collection of essays about things like finding the meaning in life and how the American justics system is broken. Quite a few of those essays are based on sermons I've posted here in my weblog, plus some exclusive content. 

I shall return. Keep the light on for me. 

Cheers,

Reverend CJ Carlin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Sacrifice and the Path

Beware the False Dichotomy

Path Doctrine on the Seven Deadly Sins